Whey Protein

Whey Protein

Light yellow powder with good flowability, 80/90/99% content.

20Kg/bag, package customized.



Whey protein is a precious protein separated and extracted from milk by advanced technology. It is promoted as the “king of protein” because of its high purity, high absorption rate, the most reasonable amino acid composition, and many other advantages. Whey protein is not only easy to digest, but also has high biological value, high digestibility, high protein efficiency ratio, and high utilization rate. It is a fine product of protein and is recognized as one of the high-quality protein supplements for the human body. 87% of milk is water and 13% is solid. While 27% of solids are milk protein, only 20% of milk protein is whey protein, and the other 80% are casein, so the content of whey protein in milk is only 0.7%.


Whey protein is a high-quality complete protein, which is also an animal protein. It contains 8 kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body, and the proportion is reasonable, close to the proportion of human needs. It is an indispensable essence substance for human growth, development, anti-aging, and other life activities.


Whey protein is easily digested and absorbed, and the content of fat and lactose is low, so it is considered to be one of the best protein sources for the human body.


In addition, in the food industry, whey protein has many unique functional characteristics (such as solubility, water holding water absorption, gelatinization, adhesion, elasticity, whipping foaming and emulsifying, etc.). Rational use of these functional characteristics can greatly improve the quality of food, so it has also been widely used.

    has been added to your cart: