Product Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
Appearance: light white powder
Model: food grade
Specification: 25kg / bag, 1kg / bag
Storage method: put it in a cool, ventilated and dry place and keep it sealed
KAPPTAI Edible HPMC Applications
KAPPTAI Edible HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) can be used in food industry, has a uique combination of versatility, mainly reflect in:1. Anti-enzyme properties; 2. Emulsifying properties; 3. Reduce oil consumption; 4. Processing advantages; 5. Thickening properties; 6. Reduce processing viscosity; 7.Water loss control; 8. Thermal Gelation Effects.
Cold fruit products: added to fruit juice and ice to make it taste good.
Sauce: used as an emulsifier or thickener for sauces and ketchup.
1. Edible HPMC for Flour products: steamed bread, bread, cakes, biscuits, vermicelli, instant noodles, etc; Reference addition: 0.5% ~ 10%
2. Edible HPMC for Meat products: ham sausage, lunch meat, sandwich, meat floss, stuffing, etc; Reference addition: 2.5% ~ 20%
3. Edible HPMC for Dairy products: milk, soy milk, yogurt, etc; Reference addition: 0.5% ~ 5%
4. Edible HPMC for Beverages: various fruit juices and carbonated beverages; Reference addition: 0.5% ~ 3%
5. Edible HPMC for liquor: added to spirits, yellow wine, beer, fruit wine; Reference addition: 0.5% ~ 10%
6. Edible HPMC for Condiments: spicy sauce, jam, soy sauce, vinegar, hot pot, instant noodle soup, etc; Reference addition: 5% ~ 15%
7. Edible HPMC for Frozen food: ice cream, popsicle, ice cream, etc; Reference addition: 0% ~ 5%
8. Edible HPMC for Snack food: pudding, jelly, etc; Reference addition amount: 8% ~ 9%